You are passionate about Da Leather Handmade, you want to test the ability with a simple male wallet but do not know the standard size of Men's Wallet how to cut the leather properly without damaged skin and wasting skin (because Very expensive and expensive hihi skin).
The standard size of a male wallet is a problem that when starting with the handmade leather business that I searched online, but no website shared details, I initially took the measure of my wallet to made, the error is very large, the size is not accurate, then I just have to sacrifice my favorite main wallet to start with making Handmade Leather.
And today, after a while of getting used to the shop Shop Leather Tools please share with you the standard size of Nam Nam Wallet, with this size you just need to print out the cardboard and then put it into real genuine leather You can easily start working. Let's join Dungculamdoda Start your practice, guys.
Instructions to cut the size of the Men's Wallet
One because Nam usually has at least 2 middle compartments and some small compartments outside. Depending on the preferences of each person, it makes a little or less space between.
Standard size for men

Standard size of male leather wallet
* Usually the outer surface of the Men's wallet:
Length: 26cm
Height: 10cm
Note, for this outer layer, if you want to fold the edge, you must add the skin you want to fold the edge, and if you do rough without crimping, then the size is ok. See more at https://www.meetup.com/members/280115072/
* Zipper compartment: Used to stick to the outer surface and cut the middle to create a zipper line
Length: 25.5cm
When folded in half, want the outer layer to be equal to the inner layer, the outer layer must be a little longer, so the length of the drawer will be shorter than yours.
So we have a zipper compartment for money.
* Inner lining: To divide the middle of the wallet into two compartments.
Length: 25 cm
Height: 8 - 9 cm
Note: The height of this layer should not be as high as the height of the zipper because it will be dragged when pulling the zipper, will overlap 1 layer immediately the zippers make the Leather Handmade wallet become thicker.
* Right side and left side face:
Length: 11cm
mat-in-ben-trai-vi-nam-01
The inside is on the left
mat-in-ben-fade-vi-nam-01
Face inside right
* ATM card holder: Usually placed on the right. Depending on your interests and creativity, you can style and shape as you like
- The size of the card compartment you pay attention so that it is placed neatly and evenly with the inside of each side. (Remember to fit in an ATM card). Usually you can make 2 compartments, 3 compartments are fine
* Image drawer: usually placed on the left side, you can change the image drawer to an arbitrary small box, so that the size of this compartment is neatly fit in each side.
Note, under these two compartments, you should use a pigskin lining to reshape the skin and give you two more discreet lower compartments to store the car.
That's the standard size of a male wallet, so hopefully this article can help beginners figure out how to cut a standard male wallet. This article is written based on the personal opinion that I feel is correct, which of the previous ones can contribute their ideas so that the article will become more complete and please do not throw stones at me.